MTX Healthcare Services is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager. This position is a direct-hire position working in a very progressive facility in New York City, NY.
This is a full time, evening position, working 4 days a week, 1:00 pm - 12:00 am.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues, and much more.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- At least 3 years of Operating Room RN experience
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification from the American Heart Association
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH MTX
- Experience as Charge Nurse or Team Lead
- Demonstrated nursing leadership experience
- CNOR Certified
MTX Healthcare Services is here to give you “options”. We are here to represent your interest and needs to prospective employers, we do all the legwork for you. We assist you along the way to make this as stress-free as possible for you.
To apply or to get more details about this position visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume. Or schedule a phone call using https://mtxtherapy.catsone.com/meetings/hr