MTX Healthcare Services
is looking for an Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
in the area of Phoenixville, PA
for a direct-hire position
in a strong, regional, and integrated healthcare facility.
Shift: 12 hour nights (36 hours per week)
A Registered Professional Nurse responsible for delivery of patient (direct and indirect) through the nursing process of assessment planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
To apply or to get more details about this position visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume. Or schedule a phone call using https://mtxtherapy.catsone.com/meetings/hr
- Minimum Education - Associate's Degree
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
- One year previous Critical Care experience
- Licensed and currently registered in the State of Pennsylvania
- Valid AHA Healthcare Provider CPR required
- Valid ACLS required
- Completion of Critical Care Course within one year of hire
- Completion of Dysrhythmia course within six months of hire
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH MTX
MTX Healthcare Services is here to give you “options”. We are here to represent your interest and needs to prospective employers, we do all the legwork for you. We assist you along the way to make this as stress-free as possible for you.