MTX Healthcare Services is looking for a Neurology Registered Nurse. This position is a direct-hire position working in a
multi-specialty, medical group practice in Springfield, OR.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Oregon.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- ACLS certification may be required.
- NIHSS certification within 6 months of hire and recertification every 2 years.
- One year of experience in an acute care facility OR successful completion of an approved training course/orientation and standard competencies within six months of hire required.
- Able to support and interpret medical center philosophy, policy, and procedures.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships and patient/family-centered work environment.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH MTX
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program preferred
- Specialty certification preferred.
- One year acute care experience preferred.
- Previous neurology experience preferred.
MTX Healthcare Services is here to give you “options”. We are here to represent your interest and needs to prospective employers, we do all the legwork for you. We assist you along the way to make this as stress-free as possible for you.
To apply or to get more details about this position visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume. Or schedule a phone call using https://mtxtherapy.catsone.com/meetings/hr